Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Blather. Drivel. Drivel. Blather

Just because I don't have anything intelligent to say doesn't mean I shouldn't put my banal thoughts out here, does it? :)

So, what's the deal with myspace? I mean, it has some nice things about it. You can connect with old friends. You can conceivably make new friends. You can laugh at how ridiculous your old friends are. You can laugh at how "cool" your new frends are. But what is UP with the fact that they have the songs on there that you can link on your page, but then they ("they" being the multimillionaire idiots who developed myspace) have incorrect song titles, incorrect artists...

1. Lionel Richie is NOT the artist who performs "Brick House." That would be The Commodores.
2. The title of the song by Aerosmith is "Sweet Emotion." It is NOT "Sweet Emotions."

Why does this bother you so? you might be asking. Because, dammit, it's not RIGHT!

(I'll let you know more as I find them. I'm sure you will be waiting with bated breath).

1 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Bellerina said...

I'm not sure who designed the godawful "Myspace music search" method...but they are as stupid as the person who put "Brick House" under Lionel Richie. I always tell students to pretend like they're a 12 year old who doesn't know how to spell, and they'll probably find what they want.

Plus, if you spell something with a k instead of a c? Magic Ticket, baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home