Thursday, January 11, 2007

Coming for a visit...

Dear Jasi,

Hi, how are you? It's been awhile! Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I was going to be in your neighborhood, and I thought I would come and stay for a bit. It's been so long since I've visited. I have to admit, I haven't felt welcome, since Sanity has been staying with you for so long. But I figured, 'hey, maybe there is room for both of us!' So, clear out the extra bedroom, because I'm coming to stay! We'll have so much fun together, I promise! We'll talk about the old times, we'll come up with some new fun activities, it will be great.

I'll be there soon!

Love,
Neurotic


Dear Neurotic,

Wow, it has been a long time. Ummm, I'm not sure if I really have the room for a houseguest right now, you know, with everything that's going on. As you mentioned, Sanity has been visiting for a while, and I really don't feel comfortable asking her to leave. It just doesn't seem like a good idea for you to visit right now.

Cordially,
Jasi


Dear Jasi,

I got your message. I have to say, that really hurt my feelings. I mean, we've had some really good times together in the past and it's been so long since I've visited. I really feel like Sanity is influencing you. I would really like to come for a vist.

Please,
Neurotic


Neurotic,

All right, you can come for a short visit. I'll let Sanity know to clear some room.

Jasi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home